One of the hobby’s longest running sports card shows is back this weekend. The Philly Show, a fixture in eastern Pennsylvania since 1975, sets up shop at the Valley Forge Convention Center Friday-Sunday. Among the autograph signers is Philadelphia Eagles’ quarterback Michael Vick.
Vick is scheduled to sign Friday night, along with former Eagles Randall Cunningham and Fred Barnett and current player Darryl Tapp. Vick’s resurgence after spending time in prison for helping run a dog fighting ring has been one of the year’s major NFL stories. Considered one of the league’s hottest autographs prior to his conviction, Vick’s prices have come down. Show promoter Hunt Auctions has set fees at $55 for flats, $65 for helmets, jerseys and other equipment. Add $20 if you want an inscription.
See SportsCollectorsDaily for more
MORE RESOURCES FOR SPORTS COLLECTORS
- Get current market values for 400,000+ baseball cards issued between ’81 & ’09
- Get the Ultimate Yankee package
- Interact with other sports collectors in Tuff Stuff’s online forum
- Sign up for your FREE email newsletter from Tuff Stuff
- Read the latest 7th Inning Stretch Blog from Tuff Stuff Editor Scott Fragale