Today’s Feature: Bowman Sterling 2007-08 Basketball
- - 5 cards per pack
- - 6 packs per box ($250 per box)
Some initial views upon opening include a nice finish, good photos, but they have that curved aspect coming out of the pack again. I hate that. For those that like swatches (relics here), this is the box for you. There are two relic cards in every pack. However, with the design of the cards, I bet it’s easy to get other cards caught in the nameplate area of the card, mangling it in the process.
All right, here’s what we opened:
- 1 Rookie redemption for a certified rookie base auto of Jameson Curry.
- 1 Rookie box loader of Brandan Wright (numbered to 99)
- 1 Dual Auto Relic of Andre Iguodala and Luke Walton (numbered to 85)
- 1 Gold Refractor Relic of Kobe Bryant (numbered to 25)
- 1 Black Refractor Relic of Luol Deng (numbered to 99)
- 2 Auto Relics – Daquan Cook (numbered to 113) and Wilson Chandler (numbered to 218)
- 2 Autos – Javaris Crittenton and Alando Tucker
- 2 Jeff Green Refractors (numbered to 199 and 399)
- 3 Relic Refractors – McGrady, Nowitzki, Brewer (numbered to 199)
- 7 Base Relics (Richardson, Bynum, J. O’Neal, Noah, Brewer, Nick Young, Bargnani.
Nothing earth-shattering here. We got pretty much what was expected in the box.