1. Pete H (pfnh8) 37
2. Ripper (rippers) 35
3. Sean (seandickerson) 35
4. Sunshine (sunshinebald) 35
5. Pamela (spam_freak) 34
6. William (wgareaujr) 34
The next round of the competition will feature both Final Four matchups, a Championship Game matchup, several proposition picks and a total score tie-breaker prediction to determine our grand prize winner and runner-up. The 10 matchups below will determine our champion, with the official results being posted on April 7. As always good luck to all and thanks to everybody for playing.
Final Four Matchups:
Saturday, April 4
1. Winner: Michigan St vs UConn
2. Higher combined point total: Kalin Lucas/Raymar Morgan (MS) vs. A.J. Price/Kemba Walker (UConn)
3. Higher point/rebound total: Goran Suton (MS) vs. Haseem Thabeet
4. More 3-pointers made: Michigan State vs. UConn
5. Winner: Villanova vs. North Carolina
6. Higher combined point total: Dante Cunningham/Scottie Reynolds (UConn) vs. Tyler Hansbrough/Danny Green (NC)
7. More 3-pointers: Villanova vs. North Carolina
8. Will any player on either North Carolina or Villanova score 25 points or more: Yes or No
9. Which team will have more made Free Throws: Villanova vs. North Carolina
10. TIEBREAKER: Total combined points of Villanove-North Carolina game.
The regular Beat the Blogger contest will resume on April 8 so for now, enjoy the games and make sure you get back in the contest because there’s no easier way to win great, authentic
signed sports memorabilia anywhere.