You Make The Call
As always, make sure to get your picks posted by 1/2 before the start of the first game, which is the Baltimore at Tennessee game, set to kickoff at 3:30 p.m. (CT) on Saturday. Also remember to designate your “Doubler” pick which is the selection you feel most confident in. If you get your “Doubler” pick correct, you get two points awarded to your total. I’ll post my picks on Thursday so you know what you’re up against. To enter, click on the “Comments” section on this post or do the same to the post I make Thursday with the Blogger picks. Good luck.
1. Baltimore +4 at Tennessee
2. Total Points Scored Baltimore vs. Tennessee (34.5) Pick Over or Under
3. Arizona +10 at Carolina
4. Total Points Scored Arizona vs. Carolina (48.5) Pick Over or Under
5. Philadelphia +4 at NY Giants
6. Total Points Scored Philadelphia vs. NY Giants (40) Pick Over or Under
7. San Diego +6 at Pittsburgh
8. Total Points Scored San Diego vs. Pittsburgh (37.5) Pick Over or Under
9. Who will score more points?
Dwyane Wade (Miami) or Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles)
10. Who will have more rebounds?
Tim Duncan (San Antonio) or Dwight Howard (Orlando)